￼Tristel® Trio Wipes System
Product Code: D.TRIS.T.50
The Tristel Trio Wipes System is a practical and highly effective way to decontaminate and disinfect non- lumened medical devices, including those that cannot be fully immersed in liquid disinfectant or sterilant and cannot be sterilised by heat. The System provides high-level disinfection in less than two minutes. The Tristel Trio Wipes System is not intended for use on critical medical devices which must be sterilised prior to use on a patient. The Tristel Trio Wipes System comprises three types of wipes.
- The Pre-Clean Wipe is a detergent wipe for removal of organic soil to prepare the medical device for high- level disinfection
- The Sporicidal Wipe incorporates Tristel’s patented chlorine dioxide chemistry
- The Rinse Wipe is impregnated with de-ionised water which will remove residues from a surface of themedical device that has been decontaminated
- Available with manual traceability (Tristel Quality Audit Trail Record Book) or automated barcodetraceabilityProduct Specifications:
- Transoesophageal cardio probes (TOE/TEE)
- Invasive ultrasound transducers, e.g. trans-vaginal and trans-rectal
- Manometry catheters
- Ophthalmic equipment, such as V3m,tonometer tips, biometrics or pachymetry probes, etc.