- The Pre-Clean Wipe is a detergent wipe for removal of organic soil to prepare the medical device for high- level disinfection
- The Sporicidal Wipe incorporates Tristel’s patented chlorine dioxide chemistry
- The Rinse Wipe is impregnated with de-ionised water which will remove residues from a surface of the medical device that has been decontaminated
- Available with manual traceability (Tristel Quality Audit Trail Record Book) or automated barcode traceability
- Transoesophageal cardio probes (TOE/TEE)
- Invasive ultrasound transducers, e.g. trans-vaginal and trans-rectal
- Manometry catheters
- Ophthalmic equipment, such as V3m, tonometer tips, biometrics or pachymetry probes, etc.