Motor accidents pose some of the greatest hazards to EMS Personnel. Consider a motor accident on a busy freeway; vehicles passing by at high speed, bystanders getting out to take a look, tow truck services racing up and down and multiply the danger factor by 10 if this accident takes place at night.
Being highly visible on scene is not an option, it is a necessity. Be Safe Paramedical is pleased to introduce our MVA Jacket. This is a purpose built lightweight jacket that focuses on making you as visible as possible. In addition to high visibility, the jacket contains a series of pouches and pockets that allows you to store important pieces of equipment that you may need in a rush.
- Manufactured from high visibility, highly durable nylon and nylon mesh
- Available in red, navy blue and black
- Radio pocket on left of jacket
- Reflective strips on pockets and laterally through jacket
- Small reflective star of life can be placed on left or right front of jacket
- 2 large pocket with zips and two small pockets with Velcro snaps located on front
- Large heavy duty front zip
- Mesh base provides extra comfort in hot conditions
- Reflective qualification patch available for rear of jacket – Choice of basic Life Support, Intermediate Life Support, Advanced Life Support Paramedic, Emergency Care Technician, Emergency Care Practitioner and Doctor
- Available in one size, with adjustable side straps…