- Zinc oxide tape is a non stretch tape with a zinc oxide adhesive.
- Generally used by athletes to prevent sports injuries, protect wounds and helps cuts heal
- Often applied to protect the wrist, knee, ankle or other joints of the body. It can also support
muscles to stabilise injured ligaments.
- Remains intact when worn for long periods of time, and tolerates moisture, even in humid
- Tears easily by hand along its length and width without requiring the use of scissors.
- Moulds easily to the contours of the body, making is far less bulky and light weight.