The CritiCare® RescuPAC is the latest addition to our CritiCare® EMS Jump Bag range. The logo on the front panel of the RescuPAC perfectly sums up our intended purpose for this unique Jump Bag. The new logo incorporates Cape Town’s infamous Table Mountain and a Star of Life, representing a CritiCare® EMS Jump Bag that is equally at home in the mountains, in a rescue helicopter or in the back of an Emergency Vehicle.
The RescuPAC features a uniquely designed equipment module. The internal module was designed to provide medics with maximum packing space without distorting the outside structure of the bag by over-packing. You will however be very surprised at just how much medical equipment can be packed into the RescuPAC. As has become synonymous with our CritiCare® EMS Jump Bag Range, the RescuPAC is provided with our CritiCare® Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Manufactured from rugged 1680D polyester
- YKK Zippers
- Low profiled for ‘snagless’ carrying
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps with sternal clip for maximum stability
- 3 external zippered pockets
- 4 internal removeable colour-coded pouches (26cm x 10cm x 7cm)
- 5 transparent colour-coded pouches on the pull-out equipment module (pouches measure 32cm x 11cm x 7cm)
- 6 clear pockets on reverse side of the removable equipment insert (4 medium pockets, 21cm x 11cm and 2 large pockets, 27cm x 16cm)