Good quality CPR is the only treatment shown through studies to positively influence the outcome of the cardiac arrest patient. In addition, the provision of high quality chest compressions is paramount to successful resuscitation.
Be Safe Paramedical are pleased to introduce you to the CritiCare® CPR Compression Board. It’s a lightweight and ergonomically designed adjunct that can easily be slipped under the patient’s back to provide a firm surface on which to carry out optimal chest compressions. A must in every emergency room, doctor’s consulting room and emergency response vehicle.
- Manufactured from high-density polyethylene plastic
- Smooth and easy cleaning surface
- Compact and lightweight for easy storage
- Ergonomically designed Head concave promotes airway opening and C-Spine stability
- Dimensions: 60 x 42 x 7.5cm
- Mass: 1.3kg
- Extremely competitive pricing