Be Safe Paramedical cc is a medical equipment developer, manufacturer, importer and distributor based in South Africa. We have been serving the public, private and international markets for over 25 years. With several thousand long-term clients, three centrally located warehouses in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban, we are perfectly positioned to offer world-class products and expert service.
In addition to our in-house sales, Be Safe Paramedical cc offers our products via our “Be Safe Online” web based store.
These Online Terms and Conditions are a contract between you and Be Safe Paramedical cc. Be Safe Paramedical cc is referred to in these Online Terms and Conditions as “Be Safe Online”. These Online Terms and Conditions apply when you use the Be Safe Online Store (located at www.be-safe.co.za), buy any products or services through the Be Safe Online Store and also apply to your use of any such goods and services. By accessing the Be Safe Online Store you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Online Terms and Conditions you must not use the Be Safe Online Store.
Delivery and Returns Policy:
- Delivery Policy:
- During the checkout process, Be Safe Online will determine your delivery fee based on the value of your order. Be Safe Online will deliver to courier within 5 – 7 working days from confirmed receipt of payment in our account, depending on where you live.
- Should you have any queries regarding your delivery options, please call our Customer Care Department on +27 21 701 0031 or +27 21 701 0550 or email: email@example.com
- Late Delivery:
- The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) entitles you to cancel your purchase within 7 days if the products you have purchased are not delivered within the agreed delivery period as specified in Be Safe Online’s terms and conditions. The product(s) in question must be returned to Be Safe Online in their original state, including all labels. Any such cancellation must be processed via Be Safe Online’s Customer Care Department on +27 21 701 0031 or +27 21 701 0550 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock shortages & discrepancies
- Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. This includes, but is not limited to basic medications, colour variations and minor manufacturer amendments to design. Be Safe Online endeavours to supply all goods as advertised, but where unexpected stock shortages occur, a reasonable substitute may be supplied.
- Should a product you have ordered be:
- Temporarily unavailable; Be Safe Online will notify you thereof as well as the anticipated delay in delivery and, unless you agree to wait for such longer period for delivery, or accept delivery of another product instead or a credit on your Be Safe Online account, Be Safe Online will issue a refund in respect of that product to you
- Permanently unavailable; Be Safe Online will notify you and, unless you agree to accept another product as replacement or a credit on your Be Safe Online account, Be Safe Online will issue a refund in respect of that product to you.
- Should you have redeemed a voucher or coupon against a product that is temporarily unavailable and you do not agree to an extended delivery period, or to accept delivery of another product instead, or the product is permanently unavailable and you do not agree to accept another product in its place, Be Safe Online will re-issue you with a replacement voucher to the same value, with the same voucher terms and conditions.
- Non-defective products (your right to return)
- Excluding certain exceptional cases (such as made-to-order products), you are entitled to return any purchase concluded on Be Safe Online within 30 days of the product(s) being delivered to you. In order to obtain a purchase price refund, the product(s) being returned must be sent back to Be Safe Online in accordance with its return procedure in clause 7 below.
- Consequently, if upon receipt of your purchase you are not satisfied with your choice of product(s) and wish to return it for a refund, please retain the product(s)’ original packaging and do not wear the product where applicable. In particular, if you want to return non-defective products, please ensure the items are returned in the exact condition they were received in, and in their original packaging.
- If the incorrect product is delivered to you in error (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging or use the product at all. Please promptly contact Be Safe Online Customer Care Department on +27 21 701 0031 or +27 21 701 0550 or email: email@example.com to notify us thereof, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect the product from you and redeliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible.
- Defective products
If, within 3 months after delivery of a product to you:
- You find that the product is defective/faulty, unsuitable for the purpose generally intended (or otherwise expressly indicated by Be Safe Online at the time of purchase), or not legal or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and product type) (“defective”); and –
- you arrange to return such product to Be Safe Online for inspection in accordance with the returns procedure in clause 7, and the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either –
- be fully refunded, or
- have the product repaired or replaced at Be Safe Online’s expense
- The decision on repairing or replacing being that of Be Safe Online depending on availability and other relevant circumstances, and in this regard you acknowledge that Sale/ On Special products will usually only be repaired.
- If the product is found NOT to be defective, you will NOT be entitled to any repair, replacement or refund but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having the product returned to Be Safe Online and then redelivered to you.
- When is a product defective? Please note: the following are examples of things which will NOT be regarded as defects and will NOT entitle you to any free repair, replacement or refund under the general warranty above: faults resulting from normal wear and tear; damage arising from incorrect usage or handling of the product.
- Most products will come with a supplier’s guarantee. If so, this will be stated in the product listing on the site. Clear details of these guarantees are given in their listings and no shopper may ask to be covered by a wider-ranging guarantee other than the one shown on such product listing.
You may NOT under any circumstances return the following:
- Non-defective products that have been “made to order” (You will be notified in the relevant Online Sale if the product is “made to order”.)
- Non-defective clothing and work-wear unless the garment has merely been tried on and not worn for any extended period of time.
- Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition has not been authorised by Be Safe Online.
- Return procedure to be followed:
- Contact our Customer Care Department on +27 21 701 0031 or +27 21 701 0550 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and request a returns form.
- Complete the form accurately and email it back to email@example.com or fax +27 86 476 7732. Pack your items securely in a box to prevent damage to the items being returned.
- Our courier will arrange to collect the package from the address supplied within 3 to 10 days. If your order was sent to you via the Post Office, please take the package to a post office of your choice and return package to the following address:
Be Safe Paramedical cc,
- Be Safe Online quality assurance will assess and clear the returned product. Refund in the form of the payment method you used to purchase the product (EFT, Debit or Credit Card, unless you specified that you want a store credit or a swap out) will take place within 10 days of the product having been cleared.
- Processing of credits and refunds
- Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall either be affected on the credit card used to purchase the product, or be deposited into the bank account used in the Electronic Funds Transfer, within 10 business days of the returned item having been cleared by Be Safe Online quality assurance.
- Where your Be Safe Online account has been credited, you will be entitled to use such credit towards other purchases made by you on the site. Please do take note that you cannot request that a refund in the form of credit on your profile be converted to a cash refund once you have opted for the account credit option.
- If you bought a sale item and want to return the item, the reduced price will be paid back to you and not the full price.
- If you want to return an item that you paid the full amount for, which is now on sale, we will only pay the full amount as credit on your profile and not in the form of cash in your account. If you want a payback, the amount of the reduced price will be paid back
- If you redeemed a coupon against your purchase, and wish to return the item(s) from that purchase, the Rand value paid for the item(s) being returned will either be refunded or credited to your account. The value of the voucher that was redeemed we will not be refunded to you, or credited to your account. Rather, Be Safe Online will re-issue you with a replacement voucher to the same value, with the same voucher terms and conditions.
- Payment Options and Security:
Payment may be made via Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the Be Safe Paramedical cc bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Credit card acquiring and security
Credit card transactions will be acquired for Be Safe Paramedical cc via PayGate (Pty) Ltd. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Be Safe Paramedical cc separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Bank Transfer (EFT) payment
Payment to Be Safe Online by EFT should be done using the online shop reference number generated when the order is placed. It is in the subject line of the confirmation email you will receive with the bank details. Please check your spam/junk email folders.
Proof of payment must be sent with online shop order number as bank refence to ensure stock is allocated to your order. Please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be Safe Paramedical cc takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Be Safe Paramedical cc chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature…
- Fraud Prevention
Be Safe Online reserves the right to refuse, in the interest of fraud prevention, the processing of any payment for any order, and/or to cancel any purchase partially or completely, with notice given to you. Be Safe Online will be responsible for returning funds for the cancelled portion of the order to you only if you have already paid such funds.
The site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the site; the pages that you access while at the site and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the site, analyse trends, and administer the site.
- Updating of Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall commence as soon as the user enters or registers with the Be Safe Online Store, located at be-safe.co.za and continues indefinitely until terminated by Be Safe Paramedical cc.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective as soon as they are posted to this Website. It is the User’s responsibility to check Terms and Conditions on the Website for changes or updates. Your continued use of the website following any changes to these terms and conditions will imply that you have read and accepted the changes.
- Company Information:
This website is operated and managed by Be Safe Paramedical cc based in South Africa, with business registration number: CK 98/052711/23.
Managing Member: Michael Kros
Support Email: email@example.com
Support Tel. Number: +27 21 701 0031 or +27 21 701 0550
Support Fax Number: +27 86 476 7732