Studies suggest that to achieve a 100% chest decompression success rate, a minimum of an 8cm over-the-needle catheter should be used to cover the full range of patient physiques encountered in the field. Be Safe Paramedical South Africa are pleased to introduce you to the CritiCare® Chest Decompression Needle. This 14G 8.2cm (3.25”) over-the-needle catheter will provide you with adequate catheter length to ensure the highest success rates in decompressing a tension pneumothorax through a very wide range of patient sizes. Supplied sterile and individually packaged in a rugged pen-type cover, that will give you the assurance that this decompression needle will stand up to the task at hand, effortlessly.
- Supplied sterile in a rugged pen-type protective cover
- 14G catheter that measures 8.2cm (3.25 inches) in length
- Non-kink catheter to ensure uninterrupted venting of plural cavity
- High-quality stainless-steel needle
- Designed to reach the plural cavity in 100% of patients
- Individually packaged
- Available for purchase as a single item or as part of the CritiPack® Needle Chest Decompression Kit