- One, or two-handed application
- Velcro and buckle securing system
- Built in padding reduces the potential for “buckle pinching”
- Windlass tensioner
- High quality and an extremely competitive price
- CE and ISO13485 quality accredited
R129.40 Incl. VAT
Regardless of the mechanism of injury, haemorrhage is the leading cause of death following trauma. Injury – induced haemorrhage accounts for the largest proportion of mortality within the first hour of trauma care. It claims more lives than any other injury – induced pathology within the first 48 hours of care.
Following numerous large military campaigns, it is now widely accepted that the rapid application of a tourniquet to a limb for uncontrolled arterial haemorrhaging can dramatically influence the outcome.
|Dimensions||18 × 8.5 × 3.5 cm|