Good quality CPR is the only treatment shown through studies to positively influence the outcome of the cardiac arrest patient. In addition, the provision of high quality chest compressions is paramount to successful resuscitation.
- Manufactured from high-density polyethylene plastic
- Smooth and easy cleaning surface
- Compact and lightweight for easy storage
- Ergonomically designed head concave promotes airway opening and C-Spine stability
- Provides a firm surface on which to carry out optimal chest compressions
- Extremely competitive pricing